You probably do not think about the parts of a refrigerator until it shuts down, or unless it comes time to replace it. In order to get the most from this kitchen appliance it can be very nice to know how a refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cold—and Triumph Appliance Repair of Troy is here to help.
Continue reading to find out what you need to understand about how a refrigerator runs, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s time to call refrigerator repair Troy.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find too many houses that do not feature a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It has been a standard household appliance for a lot of years now. A household refrigerator will store your food and drinks at the optimal temperature, in order to reduce spoiling and stop the growth of bacteria. The concept of refrigeration works by distributing the warmth from the inside of the unit to the exterior, using principles of condensation and evaporation.
The standard parts of a refrigerator are. For questions or service call Triumph Appliance Repair of Troy:
A refrigerator compressor is both a motor and pump, and it’s responsible for the circulation of refrigerant dispensed in the system.
A compressor is an integral piece of a refrigerator. You should call on a professional service if the compressor stops working.
The condenser is attached on the back exterior wall of the appliance and helps to emit the heat collected from within the refrigerator out in the air.
The evaporator is stored on the interior of a refrigerator where absorbs the warmth held within it, thereby reducing the interior temperature.
The moment an evaporator is not working, it is time to hire a professional. Don’t wait too long.
Liquid refrigerant is directed through a capillary tube that serves as an expansion device as it cools the gas inside, transforming it into a liquid.
A thermostat will regulate the temperature throughout a refrigerator, engaging a new cooling cycle when appropriate.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is very prone to issues. Troubleshoot and hire a repairman in Troy for repair the moment a problem happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature in the interior of a refrigerator goes above the set point sensors signal the compressor to start, and then the next cooling period starts. The unit collects the cold liquid refrigerant, then pressurizes and condenses the refrigerant, and raises the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas form.
2. The compressor unit pushes the hot gas in the direction of the refrigerator condenser coils on the rear of the appliance, where it comes into contact with the lower temperature in the kitchen and transforms to a liquid form.
3. The cooled liquified gas then continues on its trip to the evaporator component, traveling through the many coils in the interior of the appliance and freezer.
4. The liquid then absorbs the heated air from the interior of the refrigerator, returning the temperature down to the correct final point.
5. The refrigerant then evaporates, and will return back to a gas, and returns to the refrigerator compressor to continue the cycle.
Refrigeration is often used in many applications and appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By removing warmth from one place and transferring it to another the cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling a home, provides a optimal space for perishable food, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a lot of different everyday products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need repair? Time to schedule service with Triumph Appliance Repair of Troy.
Triumph Appliance Repair of Troy can repair almost all common brands of refrigerators – that includes commercial models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our experienced repairman in Troy undergo training to repair and troubleshoot issues with cooling, broken ice makers, issues with condensation, puddles of water and leaks, bulbs, touch controls, smart functionality and other malfunctions. We know all about refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2019  Triumph Appliance Repair | 4616 Bonniebrook Dr #2 Troy, MI 48098 | Sitemap